== Tips ==
*Always assume that what is done is done. Don’t feel regret due to past mistakes. Instead, learn from them and move on.
* Be happy. Always look on the bright side. The past is the past you can’t change it. No one can. Just be happy.
*Be content with who you are because nobody’s ‘the perfect one’.
* Finding time for you is important. Relaxation and meditation or even getting a massage are all ways of taking just a bit of time out for yourself. A way to reward yourself for all that you do.
*Think of something that made you laugh or smile, even if it’s from a long time ago. It’ll still have the same effect.
* Sit and figure out what makes you happy, and make one step at a time to get there. As long as you are working toward your ”’own”’ personal goals you will move forward instead of procrastinating.
* If something bad happens, focus on the other great things that happened, if you do you will remember the good and forget the bad.
* When negative thoughts pop up in your mind, just ignore them or think of something else.
* Be mindful of life. Notice the trees, the birds, and the people around you. Connect with your senses and be aware of your thoughts and emotions.
* Only desire 3 meals and a roof every day. Everything else is extra!
* Think of advice you would give to someone you care about. Take that advice yourself.
* Telling yourself when you wake up you’re going to be happy today, everyday will help also.
*Keep in close touch with relatives and a small circle of friends. Cultivate love and support.
*Dance or sing. If you’re worried take a deep breath and focus on the positives.
* Watch your favorite movies, listen to your favorite songs and eat some food that you love. try to think about that someone special and thinking about happy things that make you happy. do things that make you feel happy too like singing, dancing, cooking, drawing or whatever it is. talk to someone close and you trust. cry as much as you can. Pray and feel confident about yourself.
*When you’re purposely trying to be happy or cheerful, but just can’t seem to achieve it at the moment, do something crazy. Stupid, crazy, weird actions seem pointless, but could actually lift your mood — just because you’re glad you did it. Most fundamentally, recognize that happiness is a state of mind, not something to be defined objectively. You can change your state of mind in many ways including these suggestions:
**Turn your favorite music up loud and do a dance to it. Talk to yourself in the mirror.
**Write a funny or inspiring quote on your mirror/wall/locker.
**Scream as loud as you can (warn your family first!) and bounce up and down; jump all around.
**If it’s a hot day, get your swimsuit on, go outside and turn the hose on yourself.
* For every bad thought that comes into your mind replace it with a good one instead. Meditation is also useful.
*Don’t be afraid to admit when you’re down and need a lift. Conversely, if a person is a negative influence who drags you down, don’t be afraid to remove such a person from your life. However, it is even better when you can see the potential in people, and help them. As with charity, this is beneficial to both you and them; and you have a valuble friend afterwards who is grateful of your aid.
*If you are unhappy, even if you don’t know why; talk it out with someone. The exchange of ideas and feelings is healing and usually provides some level of satisfaction or peace.
* Tell funny jokes with friends or family.
*Fly kites alone or with a friend and feel your cares drift away with the breeze.
* Write a list of the things that make you sad, and talk to the person or people that did it to you.
== Tips ==